Wednesday, January 04, 2006

coffee etc

I realised something today and it's still a bit mashy in my mind, but basically it is that if I try hard I can do something. So I am going to try hard. I've been sleeping way too much recently, wasting soo much time. (Waking up at 9! TOO LATE!) Thus, tomorrow I will up bright and early at six, and be doing something worthwhile with the three hours I've been wasting. My theory is, if I do something to please my parents in the morning then perhaps I will be able to do something more beneficial later in the day. Though that might not be the case. I will try. If I fail I will try harder.

On a lighter note I think coffee is brilliant. I will blog a longer post when I can think of something nice to say. I love you all lots.

1 Comments:

Blogger FreeWildebeest said...

coffee is good. waking up early can help, but sometimes if you get too little sleep you can't do anything productive for the whole day.

I hope your cunning plan works.

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home