Saturday, December 10, 2005

someone's favourite little coffee freak talks on coffee

I have not blogged about coffee for a long time and I feel it is time to enlightened all you non-coffee-freaks once again. Today I talk about the pros and cons of coffee.

Pros of Coffee
Tastes damned good.
Is relaxing- calms me down when I am in need of being calmed down.
Fixes loneliness, fear, depression, suicidal feelings, headaches, shaking, etc. (short term)
Contains caffine.
Can be made anywhere where there is heat and water. Or can be eaten solid- though this doesn't taste as nice.
Lots of people like it! (and if they don't, they should)
You can easily carry some around in a thermos.
It gives you the energy to smile when you can't yourself.

Cons of Coffee
Can be too strong and make you gag.
Sometimes fixes nothing.
If you drink a lot it can make you think you're floating, see these weird little elephants wearing cute scarves, and blackout & fall over.
There is a protest song aimed at it, which is very catchy.(see below)
They don't let you take it with you into the school library.
Sometimes you can't find any when you physically need it to just get on with your life but there is none nearby and you are a mess.
It is an expensive thing to fuel if you drink a lot.
Needs to be drunk regularly to maintain the pros.

The Anti-Coffe Song
C-O-F-F-E-E
Coffee's much stronger than tea.
Children should leave it alone,
Or it'll make them skin and bone.
Better by far to drink a cup of tea!

That's all I can think of to say. But I may add to it as the day goes by. In other news I have to thank Sarah HB for throwing a lovely party last night. What were everybody's secret missions? I've got to say mine was not particularly secret. "When someone says 'Warwick' pinch the bottom of the person nearest to you." Damn that word! And whoever came up with it! I will get you and tickle you (unless you are not ticklish in which case woe betide you!)I slept nine and a half hours last night! Be impressed, I don't sleep. Before that I had not been in bed for 41 hours. I didn't realise it was so long. Hehe. Also the weather is nice today. I am going to go shopping for Christmas Presents. (Next blog on Christmas.) *waves*

Some added groundbreaking news: I like coffee with milk and sugar. The last two cups I've had have both been milk and sugarfied. (In other words polluted coffee.) Urm, that's it. Except now we've run out sugar so I should buy some of that...

4 Comments:

Blogger sarah hb said...

It was good to see you my love. Glad you could make it. Thank you for the shot glasses :)huggles xxx

10:06 AM  
Blogger Dauve said...

Yeah, my original mission was to spa... AHEM. Yeah, as many people as possible throughout the evening. But since both me and Sarah B knew that wouldn't happen, I swapped with her one to stay a drink ahead of everyone else all evening. That didn't happen either. Meh. :)

10:11 AM  
Blogger sarah hb said...

you could have drunk water or lemonade..... i never specified that it had to be alcohol :P

8:43 AM  
Blogger titch said...

coffee?

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home