Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Thing of the Day!!!

Hello. My thing of the day today is very exciting and has had me in hysterics for many an hour. My thing of the day is: SADISTIC BABY JOKES! (Those who are sensitive please look away now.)I will start with (what I think is) the worst and progress to the best one!

Baby Joke 1:
-How many babies does it take to plaster a wall?
-It depends how hard you throw them!

Baby Joke 2:
-What is better than a baby in a bucket?
-A baby in ten buckets!

Baby Joke 3:
-What is the epitemy of pain?
-A peeled baby in a bucket of salt!


Hilarious, no? I think they're brilliant. The ideas they give me...I want a baby. *evil laughter*

7 Comments:

Blogger Dauve said...

*Backs away slowly*

8:31 AM  
Blogger Hele said...

It's 'epitome'. As for the rest of the post...*runs away very quickly*.

10:21 AM  
Blogger Kirsten said...

Oh Emmie...

What's red and white and goes round and round?
A baby in a blender.

How do you put a baby in a blender?
Feet first so you can see its reaction.

How do you get a baby out of a blender?
Doritos.

12:10 PM  
Blogger Chard said...

Whats funnier than a dead baby?
A dead baby in a clown suit.

7:51 AM  
Blogger FreeWildebeest said...

hehe, dead baby jokes rule! Sadly all the ones I know have been said already. Oh no wait, I just remembered one:

What's harder to do than nailing a baby to a tree?
Nailing it to a dead puppy.

12:58 PM  
Blogger sarah hb said...

Darn it chard! You just said the only dead baby joke I knew! Lol.

4:27 AM  
Blogger Chard said...

Sorry :D

7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home