Friday, October 21, 2005

Event of the day

I have just one worth saying. Others are either inconsiquential (word of the day) or ugly (not being look-ist here, just using the term). So....

My birthday is the 14th November. (The day after the day we all get back from the Banquet- oh the excitement. hehe...) But my brother, Henry (aged 13), decided to buy me a real birthday present this year (normally I get smarties-if I'm lucky. He spent four years saying he'd given me a necklace when I was 7 and didn't deserve another present yet!). And when he brought me a present he really did! (It's amazing- I'm so excited!) I am now (well I will be) the proud owner of a *drumroll* LIGHTSABRE! Yes! It is true! It's a beauty- changable colour (red/blue), makes all the correct "fizz" and "buzzz" noises, touch sensitive (*drools*) and all for a tony sum of £20! (Which I think is a lot of money, though Dave disagreed.) I know that I probably won't get another birthday present for many years so I am going to treasure this with great care and brilliance-at-treasuring. But yeah, that's my event of the day.

Oh! I also wrote a letter. I intend on sending it tomorrow. I think it's brilliant so you better treasure it when you get it! I spent ... minutes ... *shrug* ... writing it and it deserves to be read. (Well, it doesn't but I'd appriciate it if you did read it.)

*smiley* (yeah, it's real) xxx

1 Comments:

Blogger Dauve said...

A lightsaber?!?!

I have to get me one of those at some point.

And then Darth Chard will fall.

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home