Monday, October 10, 2005

I wanna live in the Otrix...and be a pirate when I grow up! Yay!!!

I’m sitting here chewing tentatively on an apple. I’m wearing jeans and a stripy black and white top. While grey is a lovely colour, I have no grey tops long enough to wear today.
Since I last blogged tonnes of stuff has happened. I know it has because it says so on my calendar. But I can’t remember much of it so I’m only going to put down my memories.
Thursday 29th September (ages ago!):
I went to the hospital in aim of getting fixed – my stomach is messed up. Well, I waited for a bit in the waiting room. They weighed and measured me. (I am 5’1”! Hear that- over five foot!) Then I saw the doctor and we talked a bit and she decided we were getting nowhere and to start again. So I was guided through to the blood room and another nurse took some of my blood (4 vials- it felt like a lot). I’ve got to say I think I enjoyed that bit the most. I love the colour of blood. It’s beautiful.
Then they gave me some lovely little pills which are meant to stop it hurting (they work most of the time!) and sent me off to school. I don’t know when the next appointment will be. I s’pose it will be when they’ve got the results back.
Saturday 1st October:
I’d babysat two lovely boys in Blackheath the night before and (due to their parents’ habit of getting back in the early hours of the morning completely hammered) I stayed the night. Thus waking up in Blackheath.
I got dressed in my gorgeous school uniform and zoomed off to school to show parents and their diddy year sixes around. Ate lots of kitkats- good breakfast!
After that I went home and got changed, etc. I also made an omelette. (Well, I would call it an omelette…I’m not sure if anyone else would.)
Next I saw Steve the Brilliant One and we ate chips and wandered around the common and then wandered around my house, admiring the hamster. (That’s all there is to admire in my house, except my brothers’ guitars. But they were kind of hidden behind piles of mess.)
That was a good day. Except later on I was babysitting (I was busy that week.) for gorgeous Sabs, Dylan and Lola and they were all in bed. I was all alone. I got very scared, very paranoid, very panicky. I hid, shaking, in the corner under a blanket with the TV on and a book and I texted Richard from Kent (‘Chard to you lot) who kindly helped me calm down. That was weird. I was so scared.
Then there was the week, which was pretty uneventful except for the obvious Scottish dancing (oh so swirly) and Choir.
This Sunday – Sunday 9th October:
I went to grey Lewis’ birthday not-party and had a lovely time. There were so many gorgeous people there, all very nice and also very witty. Otis made a special appearance and was admired by all. He was in his human costume at the time. His disguise did not fool me for one moment! (Well maybe one…but just one!)
I must say very big congratulations to Lewis for reaching the grand old age of 18 and for throwing such a splendid not-party.
And that’s it - all that I can remember from the past two weeks. I also wrote an English essay at some point, which I was very proud of…and I had a maths test today, which actually went ok. I was hugely surprised.
PS- Steve, I wish to have my sock back at some point in the near future. Cheers.

5 Comments:

Blogger RandomFan said...

oh it all sounds fun, apart from the getting scared bit. hope you are happy now :D

4:18 PM  
Blogger Dauve said...

Ah, I remember the days of writing essays... :D

8:21 AM  
Blogger Dauve said...

That's because I just have to gloat about it.

12:40 PM  
Blogger RandomFan said...

essays? what are they...?

2:29 PM  
Blogger Chard said...

Be glad i didn't take your other sock.

And i got mentioned! theres a first...

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home