Sunday, September 25, 2005

i'm sending out big hugs to you...

Unlike Helen I cannot remember what I did all the way back on... Thursday. (note my perfect grammer there! mwahahahahaha! with grammer as good as this i can take over the world!!!) So I'm just going to write what I can remember, and hope I remember anything important.

Friday (I can remember a little bit of it!): I...urm...I...hmmm....ah yes! I helped out at a Youth Club (7-11yrs) which was very fun and sweet because there were many lovely lovely children there. Got home in time for dinner (yay!)...

On Saturday I went shopping with Henry (brother) and my mother (mother) and I found the BEST fancy dress shop. Very exciting! Also found a lovely cd store, very quaint but not very helpful (I was looking for a VERY specific cd which they did not have). Urm, then I raced home and made lunch, which Luke (my other darling brother) stole from me. But I had to go out so I didn't mind too much. I hurried off the the theatre (Lyric, near Leister Square- boy, I LOVE Leister Square!) where I saw Death of a Salesman, which was very good. I was very impressed. It was good. Urm, then I walked with Lizzy over to Leister Square and we brought hot chocolates and watched the Swiss Clock clime in 6 o'clock. Then I was babysitting for two of the most loveliest boys ever. They're so sweet (and SO WELL BEHAVED!!!) Got back about midnight and did some stuff...

Then on Sunday I got up bright and early (7 o'clock, yeah I know, not that early but still!) and went off to Blackheath. Then (with Richard, my Richard, not Lewis or 'Chard) I went up to Camber and we looked for somewhere to fly the kites but there were loads of restictions and confusion and when we did finally find somewhere where we were allowed to kite it was too windy! But we hung out and looked at beaches and sand dunes and I got some lovely little shells and overall it was ok. I fell asleep in the car on the way back (while I was navigating! hahaha) which I'm very rpoud of 'cos I haven't managed to fall asleep in a car since I was 7. Then I got home and hung about and I guess everything alright.

Except there are things that aren't alright:

  • Sarah H-B does not seem particularly happy at her University and I promised she'd make tonnes of friends and have loads of fun. So, if she doesn't I should, by rights, die (for breaking a promise). Also her phone is broken so she can't text/call anyone.
  • My stupid computer has gone and introduced a load of restrictions on my area meaning I cannot access anyones' blog (and my mum is in too bad a mood to stick her password in a couple of times to let me be able to).
  • There's a Banquet on the 12-13th November (which I may not be invited to. Fan told me about it. I dunno. *shrug*) in Cambridge which I really really would like to go to (if I'm invited) because I loved seeing everyone at Helen's BBQ and because it would mean I could be out of this house for a day-or-two and because it's my birthday on Monday 14th Nov and my parents won't let me have a party of my own but it would be really nice to go to a party/banquet anyway! Thing is I know my parents will not let me go unless I can persuade them with great skill and determination...or lie and say I'm going to someone's house for the 2 days but knowing the probable time-scale of such events it's highly unlikely I would be able to convince them of this. (Also I get told off for "running away from home"/"not telling us where you've been"/"being ungrateful"/many many more similar things. And it's all very sad.

So I am appealing to all you clever minded people out there (if I am invited) as to how I should go about this persuading. Help me! Please... love you all. xxx

2 Comments:

Blogger RandomFan said...

Of course you are invited (well, I'm not Toby or Hane, but still...)! Just need to find a way to persuade your parents... and not being clever minded myself I'll have to leave this to Helen :)

2:51 PM  
Blogger sarah hb said...

Tell them you're coming to stay at my cottage by the sea for two days and that I'm very responsible and not only will my parents be there but also erm.... Helen and erm... her lovely friend Rose! :)

6:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home