Sunday, September 04, 2005

in their shoes...

Hi! Keeping up the song titles, although I doubt anyone will know the songs...but it does not matter. Urm, things I've gotta say. I went to France which wasn't all bad. I got stung by a jellyfish (which I thought was very cool, if a bit painfull, although i was sorry for the jellyfish. it must've been SO scared!). By the way I'm sorry if I haven't blogged recently, though I have been home for 4 days now! Basically I was doing all my holiday homework (drama coursework, history essay, english coursework). I've now done the drama and history. Working on the english...slowly. But what I was going to say is that today the best thing I did was go to Helen's Bloggers' BBQ; where I met loads of lovely people, played some very intresting games, ate good food and almost learnt to juggle (which I am very excited about). I would like to make contact with lots of the lovely people I met, cos they are lovely (as I did say). I've got to say my account of the BBQ might not be very good, but I'm not very good at describing real things (not to great at describing unreal things either). We had some fun with shoes and there was a gorgeous massage-line going on. I'm very tired now- did you spike all the drinks Helen? Lots of people seem to be tired. Hope everybody got home safe and I will look out for your blogs in the future! xxx

2 Comments:

Blogger Chard said...

Actually...

Slight confession on the drinks thing. It was the sheep!

And you do drama!!! WOO!! Drama rocks!

2:55 PM  
Blogger Dauve said...

Drama rocks? Suuure it does. *cough*wasteofasubject*cough*

And the BBQ was great fun.

1:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home