Saturday, July 30, 2005

Red is for apples...

As I said, yesterday was cool. I've got to say today was not quite so lovely. As normal, due to bad sleeping habits I was kinda knackered. But it was all cool. I got up and made scones (and I used a recipe! I rule!!!) and then I ate some of the scones and blahblahblah... I did tonnes of maths revision (but I guess if I do it now I won't have to do it tomorrow) and then, after lunch, I went with my brothers to play tennis. Normally I would play for ever... but today somehow before we'd even finished one set (although we do play v-e-r-y--s-l-o-w-l-y) I was curled up asleep in one of the plastic chairs lying about and Spuds & Henry were playing alone. Eventually we came home and hung about (absolutely NO idea what we did) for a bit. Then my parents went to that guy... Louis and Fabs' dad... Marcus! they went to Marcus' party and me & my bros watched Austin Powers. And that's it. Now I have to go, cos I've got to get them into bed. BIG TASK! Ah, woe is me ... on the completion of this task before 10. Wish me luck....

2 Comments:

Blogger RandomFan said...

haha you only had 1 minute... did you manage? :)

8:56 AM  
Blogger titch said...

i got luke into bed but henry was in bed 3 whole minutes late! i dont think it hurt him though... haha

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home