Tuesday, April 19, 2005

rain, lockers, summer???

So, today is a very special day, obviously. Everyday is special. But today something acksurally /actually (i forget which) happened!!! For a start I went back to school (groan), which meant getting up at 6:30 (dubble groan). So that was a trip. It rained on me (as usual) and stopped (as usual) the second I got on the bus. Then when I got to school I had forgotten my padlock combination, so after many hours (well 3/4, still a long time) of trying to remember it, my locker was eventually forced open by a man with a screwdriver. So, my locker is open. It can't shut. I was very worried someone might steal my jaffa cakes (yes, they are my most prized possession in my locker). But they (all two of them) were fine. At school nothing amazing happened. I had real sandwiches for lunch and they were really cool (chicken and sweetcorn and white...um...mayo). Then I've forgotten what happened. Somehow I got home. Like I am now. I came online in search of someone, but I've forgotten who and they're not online anyway...I think. I would kill for a coffee. I am sooooo tired. Guess I'll have to make do with juice. It is NOT the same thing. (sob sob). I saw Helen today! She was looking very lovely and summery. I was trying to look summery (no tights!!!) but my pale blue legs really didn't give off the look I was looking for! Haha. Ok. I am going to go and drink some juice. Or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home