Thursday, April 14, 2005

how did i get here?

Just sitting at the computer, wondering how I got here. I don't remember coming upstairs or talking to anyone or anything. I thought I was downstairs in my room. I was playing guitar. That was fun. Ah well. It is April, I guess. Ooooh, look! I can change the font colour! Haha, my posts will be colourful now! Hey! I could colour code them as to what mood I'm in, or something. Wow, I am gonna have a LOT of fun with this. . .
So yeah. Today I took my brother to school (Spuds. some people call him Luke). I cycled which was really nice because I like cycling. Then I went to the bank (Went into the wrong bank first time, I was a bit lost.). Then I went home and stuff. At some point I went up to Embankment and met up wiht my friend for lunch. We weren't hungry so we just watched the joggers by the RFH. We wanted to watch the skaters but there weren't any so he went back to work (getting lunch on the way, I wouldn't deprive him of his food!) Then I went home and wrote post1!!! Then I had to go very quickly because I'd forgotten I had to go get Spuds. So I went quickly and then at some point I got home. And I played the guitar and then I went on the computer and now I have to go, because I'm going out! Yay! Haha. Ok. Nice talking about my boring life. Seeeya...

2 Comments:

Blogger Chard said...

Interesting start. Another Wanderer of the Blogosphere

11:16 AM  
Blogger titch said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home