Sunday, August 14, 2005

and then i looked up and looked in the mirror behind me

Listening to Stereophonics. I really like them. I don't know how to put it, but the dischords are... it's beautiful. (I don't think I'm gonna manage to make a sentence that makes any sense, other than that. I tried; I'm just not good at explaining myself. Sorry.)

So, today I went to Camden (wooo!) with Fiona, Max B and James. 'Twas alright. We looked around, had a laugh. Then we all came back to my house and Max B tried to teach me the drums and James tried to teach Fi the guitar. It was a very successful day, music-wise. James is amazing at the guitar. Wish I was. Need to practise more!

Talking of music, I think I should just explain my recent titles as they might not seem to correspond to the actual post. The titles are quotes from songs. Not special ones. Just simple ones; ones that stick in my head.

On Tuesday I am going to France. It's very sad. I don't want to go, but I do 'cos in France they speak French and French is cool. (If you disagree with me that's your problem!) But I don't want to leave everyone behind (not that most of my friends are here anyway, but still.) It's really annoying 'cos I'm gonna miss Valerie's b-day party, and I missed her last one too. Also, it's gonna be awful 'cos it means I'm gonna be with my family for two weeks! TWO WEEKS!

But I can't complain. I'm lucky to be going away. I'm lucky to be going to a country that I have vague knowladge of. I'm lucky to be going with my family...well I guess. Of course I am. *Big smiles.*

I'm very tired. (I know it's pathetic, isn't it! Ten o'clock and I'm wandering around like a lost rabbit!) But I have lots to do. I have tonnes and tonnes to do. Goodbye. Kisses.

1 Comments:

Blogger RandomFan said...

oh two weeks is a long time... we'll miss you :(

3:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home