Sunday, September 18, 2005

ringringringringringringring.... (I love brackets!)

Today I went with my mini brother to Beckenham and he played football (winning 13-0. well done him!) while I saw the brilliant and beautiful Steve and Gwyn. Which was very nice. Steve is a very good hugger and Gwyn is a wonderful licker. But one of them (you're going to have to guess) makes me feel very small. In a good way. It's cool. So I want to thank them both for making me smile. THANK YOU!!! I'm afraid I have nothing much to say apart from that. I spoke a lot to the lovely Sarah H-B today. She is very interesting (and brave!). Now I am kind of wordless. I've done most of my homework (claps for Emmie!). I have no after school plans all week (shame on Emmie!) but I will keep busy. I'm good at keeping busy when there is nothing to do (not to be boastful. I know I'm being boastful. hehe!) Cor, I'm energy drained now. But only mentally. Physically I wanna get up and dance (don't worry, I won't.). I'm sorry if this makes no sense. Goodbye. See you again....

2 Comments:

Blogger sarah hb said...

I swear I'm the only person who hasn't met Gwyn yet! :P hehe
Yay for doing homework *claps until hands fall off*
e3e3e3ik now i havee to type with m y nose.

4:42 AM  
Blogger Dauve said...

You young'uns don't know how easy you have it with so little homework.

*Gets back to work*

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home