Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Vague recollections

Last night I watched two football matches. One I watched in person, in the present day (though it is the past now) Queen's Park Rangers vs Plymouth Argyle. It was a one-all-draw. I was content because we were losing and then we scored. A draw is better than a lose (Crystal Palace lost, so Steve can't tease me this week!). The other match I watched I did watch in person once; roughly 13 hours, 11 minutes, 1 week, 6 days, 7 months and 14 years before. But I was mini then and I think I slept through most of it. The second match I watched was "England" vs "The Rest Of The World". (My dad and uncle were in "England". My godfather and a load of people I know were in "The Rest Of The World". It was so funny.) There was a slightly worrying shot of baby-me sitting in my pushchair in the middle of all these 30-odd-aged men changing! No wonder I have strange thoughts....

I have lots of lines of poetry in my head, but I can't get them to fit together. If I ever manage it I will put it down here for you all to marvel at. (Haha. Jokes!)

Yesterday Soti came round and we made chocolate fudge. It is actually a near-success. I took a lot of photos but have so far failed at loading them onto the computer. (I'm not good at computers...and I've lost the program I need to put the photos on so it's all a bit confusing.)

Today I plan on drinking a lot of coffee and introducing Rose to Star Wars- which she has somehow missed for the past 17 (nearly 18!!!) years of her life. Yes, I hear your gasps of shock and horror. I cried when I found out. Poor girl. She hasn't lived yet!

Other developments in my titchy little world...Luke's attempt at beating Dave's card triangle failed...despite using blu-tac...we are attempting to rebuild it. If all is successful it will be 13 thingies high. So *sticks tongue out* Dave!

*shivers* I'm going to finish drinking this forgotten cup of coffee (I've just remembered why it tastes weird. I put coffee and cocoa in the cup...no sugar...interesting...*sigh*)

4 Comments:

Blogger RandomFan said...

I've somehow missed Star Wars for the past 21 years of my life :)

5:14 AM  
Blogger Chard said...

WHAT?!!!!

Fan... report to Golgotha, we've got another one...

7:59 AM  
Blogger sarah hb said...

I have missed it for 19 (nearly 20 years)

12:10 PM  
Blogger titch said...

What hellhole (to use Steve's word-sorry mate, I like it) am I writing in here?!? Missed StarWars! It's physically wrong! Your poor bodies must be weak and undernourished! Watch StarWars or die! (This is not a threat, though it may read like one. It is an uncommonly known fact- you need StarWars to live.)

4:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home