Saturday, October 22, 2005

Thing on the Day (this IS different to event of the day) My titles are very accurate.

Thing of the day: the shear amount of food I have eaten. I ate breakfast and lunch and dinner. I consumed no coffee (though I was forced to buy a 10p sweet and consum quickly in order to reach home awake). No alcohol was consumed. In fact the only drug (I use the term loosely) I have absorbed today (other than my gorgeous omeprazole) were hugs, which I admit I am aditted to- I get cravings! Hope everyone is enjoying their half terms! xxx

2 Comments:

Blogger sarah hb said...

Oooo when my tummy was funny I was put on Lansoprazole.... wonder if the 2 drugs are related :)
Yay for sobriety and non-caffeine days (says she who hasn't been able to drink coffee in 3 years and used to be addicted :P lol)
Love you lots huni. Come and see me at uni if you're free anytime :) Mwah xox

3:43 AM  
Blogger titch said...

they both have "prazole" in them. but i ran out sarah. i ran out and im doomed until i go to the hospital and i cant tomorrow so i have to wait til tuesday. ah well, gives me time to appriciate what i had. :) where do you go to uni?

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home