Sunday, November 13, 2005

scrabble, limoncello and .. er .. something else

Hello. Today I woke up at six and, after some deliberation, decided not to go to school, but to lie in bed for a bit insted. So I lay in bed until about 8ish when I got up, reluctantly due to cold room and warm bed. (hehe. this is detailed.) I made a toga out of my bed-thingy. I then finished off a beautiful picture which I'd started the night before- I hope the referrence to "99 red balloons" is noticed! Having done this I charged up the stairs and kicked Luke off the computer to copy Showbiz (by Muse) which Steve lent me and which I had to return. . . this is boring. I've forgotten everything else anyway...

***A NEW PARAGRAPH***
Cor, what shall I put in my new paragraph. Ooh, I know. I will talk about (can you guess? I bet you can!) COFFEE! Oh yes, I return to my favourite topic once again. Ok, so I gave up coffee some days ago now. I have gone what feels like years without it and I no longer and plagued by headaches, nausea, etc. In fact I am feeling quite self-dependant. I do not spend all my time thinking about it...only most of my time. I miss coffee!
Here is a good website: http://www.tmcm.com/comics/webcomics/080_story Please go there and read it. www.tmcm.com is a website which I was recently introduced to by Mr Lewis, and I have been visiting it regularly since. I have just one problem with this story. The problem is that when Too-Much-Coffee-Man gets to the end, I laugh. Which is completely evil because that little coffee bean seems so nice and sweet! Am I completely evil?

Goodnight. I'm going to go downstairs now. I might do my english homework...yes, that would be a good idea. 'Night!

2 Comments:

Blogger Dauve said...

I think now may be a good time to turn on that letter verification thingy.

And English homework at half past midnight?! Madness I tells ya'

1:59 AM  
Blogger Kirsten said...

Happy birthday fo 2 hours time!

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home