Friday, October 28, 2005

Today

Firstly I want to say this post is insignificant. I would really appriciate it if you could read the post titled "In Memory of Mary Fielding". I just wanted to put today in...

Good things of the day:
1.) The first good thing was waking up. I was extatic when I woke up. I was so relieved.
2.) I got more Omeprazole! (Though I did get a very disturbing leaflet with them...)
3.) I went to Borough Market...
4.) ...and the Tate Modern.
5.) Then I saw 'Chard.
6.) Oooh, and I ate lunch and dinner! Don't I just rock!

Bad things of the day:
1.) Felt very sick most of the day.
2.) The leaflet said I should not consume caffine, alcohol, spicy foods or tomatoes. I live off tomatoes, curry and coffee. Alcohol is always welcome in my view. So, I figure stuff that. I will not change my lifestyle that much just because a bit of paper tells me too.
3.) Didn't have camera in Borough Market and there are some amazing things there- though it's all a bit too expensive for me to be buying anything.

Thing of the day:
I met up with Chard. While yesterday for the cinema I was 50 minutes late (I know, it's shocking), today Mr Chard was TWO WHOLE HOURS LATE!!! So you cannot call me "oh late one" because Chard is worse than I!

Please read In Memory of M.F. It's very important to me at the moment. You may laugh at my silly thoughts if you wish. Goodnight and Merry Christmas! xxx

4 Comments:

Blogger Dauve said...

Chard 2 hours late, you 50 minutes late... what is the world coming to?

And "Merry Christmas"?!?! Is it Christmas time already? Sigh...

2:07 AM  
Blogger RandomFan said...

it was yesterday, didn't you know...?

6:41 AM  
Blogger Chard said...

In my defense...shh

6:56 AM  
Blogger titch said...

It is the time of year when I listen to Christmas songs (well, I do prefer them in the summer holidays but this halfterm is another favourite time for me to listen to them). I don't like Christmas at Christmas time. Hate it infact, *sigh*, it was ok when I was little...

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home