Monday, December 05, 2005

there is no one here but me!

Hello. I thought I'd write a realy thing insted of putting in poems or whatever, simply because I have been told off with regards to my poems apparently mostly being depressing. So instead I write, with great skill might I add, in full sentences!!! Impressive, no? What do I have to say? I wrote a happy poem but I can't remember it. I've got it downstairs. I'll post it tomorrow, because this is very boring reading. Last night I fell asleep in my cupboard. I was safe in my cupboard. But it wasn't the comfiest of places and Sarah HB told me to get into bed. She can be very persuasive. So yes. Why was I in the cupboard? I think I should leave you to ponder over it...a prize for the best guess! :D hehe.

OH! Isn't it terrible how everything in the world is becoming a competetion. Here I was thinking the blogosphere was a nice competition-free zone and the Dave/The Scrinch introduces a competition! Disgusting isn't it! (I want to win- hehehe.)Oh, and I just put a competition on too. Well, they make things more interesting.

Well, I'd best be off now. Homework to do and all that. Hugs and kisses!

3 Comments:

Blogger Dauve said...

Who said what I'm doing is a competition? :D Nowt wrogn with a bit of Blogger Ranking.

Ok, so why were you in the cupboard...? Was it to have a quiet place to read your favourite book? Whatever that may be.

9:17 AM  
Blogger titch said...

That is a rubbish guess. I am ashamed at the rubbishness of that guess. What is my favourite book? I don't actually know. I love the Peter Pan books, and Trainspotting is really good, the Star Wars ones are not bad reading, Coma by what's-his-name is brilliant. I don't know...What's yours?

3:01 PM  
Blogger Dauve said...

Well if you're so keen to insult my guessing skills, maybe I won't tell you what my favourite book is!

Ah, what the heck. Got to be A Game of Thrones :)

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home