Saturday, November 26, 2005

doobeeedooodooodaaa

Evening all.

Today the event of Helen's 18th Birthday Party occured. It was a small affair, involving some people. I shan't talk much on it because other people can probably do it better, with pictures and suchlike. But it was great fun and I hope everyone enjoyed the play. Happy Birthday Helen my dear.

(a-by-the-way:) By the way, I am indeed 16, as pointed out by Dave C. I turned 16 on the 14th November. I am not old. But not as old as you lot. So ha!

How to make a not-omelette:
-find a saucepan and an egg and some left over chicken (optional)
-put the saucepan on the gas thingy and crack the egg into it
-wait for egg to cook
-turn on gas
-wait for egg to cook...a bit
-put left over chicken bits into cooking egg
-poke mixture with fork so it doesn't stick to pan
-when mixture starts to smoke remember that you are cooking and take it off hurriedly
-scrape mixture into bowl
-eat

Original plans were to cook an omelette but circumstances led to a not-omelette being made, which was yummy so I recommend it.

Do I have anything else to say? Urm, yeah. Those who were not at Helen's or those who left ridiculously early were missed. But there is always another time, no?

Other thoughts...Steve dropped me on my head! Shock! Horror! (It still hurts- hehe.) It was my fault for wriggling though. *giggles*

Oh! No, actually that's it. Goodnight to all. I am going to go and clean out the hamster. See you!

3 Comments:

Blogger Dauve said...

Aren't you meant to put milk in omelettes? And whisk it a little?

Meh, I've never cooked one before, maybe I'll have a go at that.

2:18 AM  
Blogger titch said...

I wouldn't know. I don't know how to make omelettes. But I think my way presented a reasonable outcome. It tasted good.

9:20 AM  
Blogger FreeWildebeest said...

Sounds like a good omelette to me. According to my dad, everyone has their own way of making an omelette but no matter what country you go to in the world you'll be able to find an omelette style thing.

Incidentally as they're made from sealed eggs they're normally fairly safe to eat as well.

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home