Saturday, November 19, 2005

Give up giving up.

Stuff to look forward to:
-more poems (some of mine, some from the Gorey Alphabet, and one by Habiba)
-more dead baby jokes (Kirsten sent me some in a letter. I'll put them on asap)

Explanation of title:
I am starting a new campaign which aims in helping people find or make their very own sunny dispotition. It's called "give up giving up" and I don't know how it will work but hopefully it will provide smiles and laughs to the needy, and the not-needy too (because I think it's sad how the not-needy are ignored).
Your homework:
To make a list of the things that make you smile*. These may include "forbidden" things. The list is for you.

*Definition of "smile":
By smile I mean an inside smile. A smile that might happen when you're on your own, because you subconciously wanted to smile, for your own benefit; not anyone else's. Note:(Being "on your own" is very different from being "alone". If you're on your own you are not with any company. If you're alone you feel like you're on your own, even when you're not. When you're alone you can feel forgotten, rejected and hated. Being on your own is a physical thing. Being alone is a mental thing.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Dauve said...

Things which make me smile... *thinks*

lightsabers
winning a particularly tricky game of chess
out-smarting people using physics

And probably several other things I may write here later.

4:01 AM  
Blogger sarah hb said...

Things that make me smile..... hmmmm...

- being clapped and cheered after a musical performance went well.
- suddenly thinking that I might stand a chance with guys I like.
- getting good grades.
- knowing I've secretly done something that either benefits me or another person.
- everyone around me being genuinely happy.
- my dog when he walks over to me and rolls over to have his tummy rubbed.

The list could go on forever and ever and ever I think.
xoxox

5:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home