Thursday, December 29, 2005

un autre reve

Recently I had a dream which has stuck with me. I told to my brother early one morning in Sainsburies and he laughed a lot and said it should be made into a film. I laughed a lot and said no-one would watch it. He poked me.

The Dream:
I am in a stable of some sort. There are sections closed off to the left and right of me but I can see over the fences/gates. A bottle of champagne is floating in the air, liquid pouring out of it. I stand underneath it and catch the liquid as it falls. It is vodka but I don't stop drinking it. The vodka flows out plentifully until I pass out on the floor. It gushes until I am drenched in vodka. Then the bottle floats over to one of the closed stable bits where three sheep stand in a line. The sheep furthest on the right opens it mouth and drinks the vodka. It cackles evilly, its eyes roll into the back of its head and it falls over sideways- dead. A deep voice from an unknown source says, "The shepherd will be sad."

I apologise for lack of accent on the word "reve". I do know there should be one but I am too lazy to find it. Sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home