Friday, December 16, 2005

a conventional entry

Hello. I thought, for once, I would write a conventional entry. What I did today, etc. So here goes...

I woke up at 7 o'clock, which is WAY TOO LATE, so I very quickly got dressed and grabbed the remaining presents I had to take to school and some choir music. I then proceeded to the bus stop with my brother, Henry (13), and caught the bus to school. On the way I listened to Three Doors Down, who are relatively unknown but I like them a lot...sometimes. Upon arriving at school I wrapped two presents in plain paper and labelled them (they were the only presents I wrapped). I soon toddled off the Saint Barnabas, where I practised music with my choir and then we sang songs in a Carol Service. After this we all wandered back to school and gave out presents and cards and ate chocolate (well I didn't- brushing my teeth hurt so I didn't feel quite up to solids...or liquids). Um, then we all went to end-of-term-assembally with clapping and lots of awards (none for me of course. I have never been up in assembally). Then there was walking to pack the bag and walking to the music block. And looking at the opera who-got-in-list and I got the part of the 2nd Shepardess, which is a tiny part but I do not care- wooo! Urm, then me and Habiba recorded something to give to our parents for Christmas, but realised we couldn't put it on a cd so we "borrowed" the micaphone. Then I went home and ate some spaghetti from a tin and drank some coffee. Then Luke got home. Then I went off, on the bike to find Steve, and found Steve. Took Steve back to my house and we played Halo and I drank more coffee and struggled not to fall asleep and we just generally hung out. The my mother got home, in not a very good state-I am sorry Steve- so she went off to buy some food for dinner. Then Steve left and my Godfather, Roland, arrived. We all drank...maybe a bit too much...I don't know...I feel bad...hehe...and we did kareoke and 'twas all fun. That brings us up to now...

Now. Hum, well I have to admit I've felt better. I was meant to take a pill at 11...but I will do that when I go to bed...or at least downstairs. I've drunk a lot of water and I'm feeling gradually a bit better. Urm...other news...none, except I am trying to be vaguely Christmassy this year. I have a Christmas card stuck up on my wall.

*smiles*

2 Comments:

Blogger Dauve said...

Sounds better than my day. Chemistry and maths, followed by a shoddy talent show thing that was completely lame.

3:03 AM  
Blogger sarah hb said...

Yay for alcohol and food from cans :D
xxx

7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home