Sunday, December 11, 2005

titchy post

dear whoever you are
find me and make me your beloved
find me

word of the day: narcoleptic
activity of the day: singing
problem of the day: that time when i was rendered immobile-hasn't happened in a while. scared me.
plots of the day: (1) involves ferrets, jam and something else. (2) involves chloroform, armbands and the Cam. (3) involves me and a guitar...I don't think I have the guts to carry it out...sadly
achievement of the weekend: sleeping 19.5 hours (I'm impressed)
failure of the weekend: the most obvious one would be being 1hour late for choir practise. *hangs head in shame*
phrase of the day: fall to pieces
decision in process: to stop putting poems online because they're silly.
thing I want to do: change my blog title.
final comment: no comment.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dauve said...

Sounds like a larf, might have to steal this idea.

8:01 AM  
Blogger FreeWildebeest said...

NOOOO want more poems, poems good!

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home