Friday, April 28, 2006

peaches come in a can

Only Saturday and Sunday to go. I cannot wait until Monday. Coffee, my sweet coffee. I cannot wait.

On to more present matters- today was very nice and summery, wasn't it? While waiting for the bus I decided I would go kiting when I got home. I got on the bus and literally bumbed into Rose. We discussed my kiting idea. We decided that Rose should join me. I got off the bus and toodled off home. Half an hour later I met Rose and Connie on the common and we flew the kite. Connie is a natural- very good. Rose had brought chocolate chip cookies- which was disaterus for me! But we carefully took out the chocolate bits and I got biscuit. Yum! So, we flew the kite and it was all very fun. Bonnie (the dog) was very cute! She was very good and didn't attack the kite, like some other evil dogs.

This next week holds some interesting events. . .
MONDAY- will see the return of coffee to my world, and a bank holiday
TUESDAY- will see the return of coffee at break time at school, and a drama trip!
WEDNESDAY- will see my French oral- eek! AND a 5km run. Now I am not much of a runner. I have gone jogging about 10 times in my life, so I am not well prepared for this, but it's for cancer research and I figure I should do it. If anybody wants to sponser me email me and I (and cancer research) will be very happy for your support. Lots of love to all.

BISOUS!

1 Comments:

Blogger Dauve said...

Ooh, kite flying's great fun.

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home