Monday, April 03, 2006

interlude

Hello my lovelies. Just a little note to say I haven't died from lack-of-coffee. The, so called, holidays are going well. I feel like I'm working a lot. Mayeb I am? All for a good cause though. Right now I am eating pecan nuts for lunch. (This is the most exciting thing I've done today so far, except perhaps marmite on corncakes! Woo yay! I love marmite.) Yesterday Luke and I did a test involving marmite and vegemite. We both agreed marmite is better because it's easier to spead and is stronger. However, the vegemite has been in the cupboard ever since I can remember, so that might have altered results slightly. In other news, I've decided I don't want to use marmalade because it's too sticky. I think jelly would be more amusing. (You know what I mean...) I found a pretty cartoon but I don't know how to put it on, so you may have that to look forward to, if I work it out. Talking of working, I must be off. Lots of love and hugs and kisses and other pretty things. If you get stressed try standing on your head. It's very calming. Oh, and running water is just the coolest thing! I love it. It's so pretty and cool and gentle. Mmmmm. Yeah. Huggles.

4 Comments:

Blogger FreeWildebeest said...

Ooooh how random; I got some vegemite today to see if it was nicer than marmite.

Glad to see you're surviving the lack of coffee. I'm feeling great with my peppermint tea and all :)

10:17 AM  
Blogger Chard said...

Can't be jelly, Marmalade tastes nicer. Unless you can come up with a better idea im not convinced, sorry dear

3:31 PM  
Blogger Dauve said...

I've never actually tasted vegemite before. I should really get round to trying it one day.

6:11 AM  
Blogger titch said...

Jelly tastes so much better than marmalade! But, if you're not convinced I'll come up with a better idea. Marmite is gorgeous. Vegemite is icky. Don't trust the people from Oz!
Toby- Hane should present you with the mango tea. Thank you for the tea... if it is tea. Felt like drug dealers.

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home