Friday, March 10, 2006

do dee doo dee doo...

Woah. What can I say? Hm. Wow. Well, there was opera (Dido and Aeneas) which was very very yaysome. With costumes and dances and singing. Ah, yes. It was good. Steve, Kirsten and 'Chard came to see us (us being me and Helen) on Thursday. That was :D-y because it meant I got to see Steve and 'Chard (and Kirsten even more than usual- woooo!). Also my mother and littlest came yesterday, and Luke didn't fall asleep. I was so impressed! Today my father and biggest came. And at the end of the prologue Helen and I (ah, yes I am very spelling-and-grammar) got roses! Which was so so so cool! Other recent events include not much actually. Today I went to Pizza Express, but I could only afford three slices of pizza due to lack of funds. (I could have afforded a whole half but I sort of spent the money on coffee at break time.) It was nice though because I like pizza. Oooh, and Rob gave me a biscuit. Mmmm, I love biscuits. Also Luke won some coffee at some school thing he went to today. And, guess what, he gave it to me! :D Fantastic. He truly is a fabulous brother. Henry is lovely too, of course. Upon the opera he came up to me and said, "Well done. Do you want some gum?" I was deeply honoured that he was kind enough to impart his gum on me. It was fresh gum too. Not half-chewed. So now I am very bouncy and hyper. My mind is filled with red balloons.

3 Comments:

Blogger RandomFan said...

hey, you didn't mention me... I even jumped off that cliff to save you too...

10:53 AM  
Blogger titch said...

I'm sorry! In my defense, I only saw you for a moment. Thanks for saving me. :)

2:58 PM  
Blogger HHM said...

How I wish I'd seen it! I love Purcell's music. I'm glad it went well. Well done to you!

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home