Monday, January 23, 2006

a post

Hello. I don't have much to say but I realised I haven't blogged in a while and I figured I should blog. The only things on my mind are unspeakables so I will not say them. Here's a thought for you: would you like to be a fish who lives a relatively long and contented life? Or would you prefer to be a musician who dies tragically young and very depressed? As a fish you would be happy but as the musician you would think greater things. Which would you rather be?

This post is dedicated to the burnt one (otherwise known as 'Chard) as 'twas he who reminded me of this question, by looking like a fish.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dauve said...

I'd say chard looks more like one of these "women" characters that steve was going on about, rather than a fish.

But I'd rather be the musician, because even they have a tiny bit of intelligence.

1:29 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Nah, I'd go for the fish.

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home