Thursday, January 12, 2006

COFFEEEE!

Good evening all. I am currently whistling and drinking coffee. As there is plenty of it about and I have made some recent very interesting discoveries; well just one; I am going to talk just a little bit about my belovéd drink. According to the science digest in the Metro (Weds 11th Jan. 2006 edition) caffeine can improve you sex life... if you are a female rat. Theories behind this include one that because the rats have never really been exposed to caffeine before its effects on them are great. I think my point is WOOO! COFFEE!

Other recent events in my life include eating two lunches in one day (that's FOUR meals in 24 hours!), doing mocks and appriciating life more. I'm going to go and see Jamie Cullum on Saturday. That should be interesting. Also I recieved a letter today which was very fun. I like letters. Thank you. I think that's about it. Oh, and I recommend the book 'Peter Pan'. It's not just for children, I promise. 'Night.

1 Comments:

Blogger FreeWildebeest said...

Woo for 'Peter Pan' (although I haven't read it for years). Woo for exams being done and so going away.

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home