Friday, March 17, 2006

A fear of things to come

Hi. I am afraid of April. I have never feared a month before, but right now I fear April. In April many things will happen. I will give a rough run down, though more will occur...


1st April (at 0000am): I will start the long and hard month of April. From this moment onwards I will be unable to drink coffee for the entirety of the month. I believe Toby (yes you!) claims he can do it too. I'd like to see him try. I will make him a bet that he can't and I can.

5th April: Naomi's Birthday. There are plans of a pretty party somewhere in North London. It all sounds fun!

6th April: (if I wake up) it will be Richard's Birthday. (This is not a Richard you know, but he is very dear to me.)

14th April: I will have been an active blogger for a complete year!

15th April: Jon's Birthday. (Likewise this is not a Jon you know, but he too is very lovely.)

April will also house the Easter holidays, but I don't know when they start. I know I'm on holiday during Jon's Birthday, but more details must be found in order to put a precise date. During the holidays I plan to revise a lot and drink no coffee. In summary, I am scared of April. Will I be able to survive it? (I have to get to it first. Eek!)

3 Comments:

Blogger FreeWildebeest said...

I WILL manage it. I'm up for that bet :)

Also you only list half of April, what about the other half?

8:22 AM  
Blogger Kirsten said...

Emmie, you can do it. I have faith in you. You can survive without coffee.
Toby... I'm sure you'll try, but I have my doubts.

3:30 AM  
Blogger FreeWildebeest said...

Oh ye of little faith. I shall prove you all wrong, because my actions are driven by pride and what others think of me!

3:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home