Sunday, March 19, 2006

au jour'dui

You might think that it is too early to tell you of my day, but I assure you it is not. There is a very simple reason for this. My day began at 4:30am. I woke up, very suddenly. A loud Red Hot Chile Peppers song was playing. I had been having a dream involving skateboards and high buildings. I fell off the top of a very high building and as I fell all the skaters laughed and cheered. I waved at them and then I hit the floor and everything went black. At that point I woke up. The dream itself was not scary. I often dream of such things. The thing that had scared me was that I woke up with a very strong urge to go and jump off the roof. At 5:30 I got off my bed and made breakfast, still thinking of reasons why I should not jump off the roof. I wasn't very convincing. So I had breakfast and worked until 11, when I stopped working and came upstairs. Now I am watching Jurassic Park 2 and talking to people...not many people. I have suppressed the urge to jump off the roof. Talk later. Hugs to all.

4 Comments:

Blogger FreeWildebeest said...

Ooooh, which RHCP song? Was it in your dream or was it what woke you up?

That's scarily early; although I did get up at 5:30 on Saturday in an attempt to take photos of dawn, but it was overcast so I didn't.

Perhaps you should get a big bouncy castle thing to jump on from the roof, like they have for action films... that'd be fun!

4:08 AM  
Blogger RandomFan said...

well, you know what I would do :)

9:28 AM  
Blogger Chard said...

You missed the part where you texted me at 430.

Thats was fun :D

9:37 AM  
Blogger titch said...

Toby- I can't remember but it was loud. Dream woke me up, music just made me more scared. I watched the sun rise. It was pretty.

Fan- Thank you, you're a darling and I'd do the same for you.

'Chard- You didn't seem to think it was fun at the time. You sounded very pissed off. I'm sorry.

Steve- You are a Physics god!

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home