Monday, April 24, 2006

every day is a new day

There are six days to go until the end of April. I cannot wait. I am dying for a cup of coffee. There is school tomorrow, which I am looking forward to because it gives me a reason to leave the house nice and early and not get back until mid-afternoon. I will be able to read the Metro on the bus on the way to school everyday (a thing which I have missed immensly). I will be able to see my friends and there will be a time called "lunchtime" which is a clear indication telling you to eat lunch. I will, of course, spend time catching up with friends who have been uncontactable throughout the holidays. I will be able to give real hugs to those who need them. Cards will be played at "lunchtime". Of course, I will suffer immensely at "break" - the time when normally I have my second coffee. Woah! Now I have to go. I need to make lunch, find uniform, pack bag and do other school-y things.

2 Comments:

Blogger sarah hb said...

I didn't :(

3:36 PM  
Blogger HHM said...

It's good to see that you are so optimistic about school!

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home