Wednesday, April 19, 2006

it's such a waste to be wasted in the first place

Hello. I am sitting on the chair. My legs are dancing because I'm cold, and because I'm listening to pretty music. There are 11 days to go. It's good except 2 days from then I have my first GCSE thingy- French Oral. Not scary at all. (I am going to refrain from making bad jokes about oral sex... Axl Rose is an anagram for oral sex...he is a Guns N' Roses singer for any of you who are unlucky enough not to know.) There is streetlight outside the window next to me. It's kinda orange so I like it. Hugs.

2 Comments:

Blogger FreeWildebeest said...

Axl Rose IS Guns N' Roses, there is no denying it! Well you could but you'd just be silly then.

Orange light is so dull and emotionless. Terrible for photography.

2:11 PM  
Blogger titch said...

Toby... I think I'm going to disown you, disembower you and generally be annoyed at everything you said then! Axl Rose is NOT Guns N' Roses. Anyone who thinks so cannot be a true GnR fan as they were so much more than Axl. Axl is a twat and really a VERY big idiot. Orange light is gorgeous. There was a very cool thing at the Tate Modern once with a big orange light. It was prettiful!

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home