Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Thing of the Day: NSCWEC

For the public good I am going to release a magical recipe. This recipe has been only recently descovered by me and is doing wonders. I do not recommend the following recipe for lactose intolerant folks or non-coffee likers, or people with allergies to any of the ingrediants, or people who like to count calories.

Nick's Special Coffee With Extra Coffee
I have a friend called Nick. He is lovely. He has dark hair and eyes. He is just 10 days younger than me. He likes to climb and do Army type things. He is great. Caffeine has a bigger effect on him than alcohol, which is why he does not put a lot of coffee into his special coffee. I, however, like coffee very much and it has not such a big effect on me, thus I use extra.

Take one cup of milk.
Heat it up to a just-too-hot-to-drink-heat.
Add three teaspoons of Green and Blacks' Hot Chocolate Mix (obtainable from Tesco, Sainsbury)
Add two/three teaspoons of instant coffee (any brand)
Add a small amount of maple syrup (not available from Tesco, but available from Sainsbury)
Add a dusting of ground cinnamon and a dusting of nutmeg (I found these in the jam-cupboard but I'm sure you can find them elsewhere)
Stir with a spoon and drink.

I have never tasted anything so fantastically brilliant in my life. It is AMAZING! The first time I had it I relaxed completely- it was the most relaxed I have been in years. Each sip was a little taste of heaven. I melted into it and just drifted in aimless joy through the warm bubbly mixture. It's great.

Enjoy with care. Too much coffee is bad for your health. Do not enjoy before playing sport. Try not to burn yourself.

2 Comments:

Blogger FreeWildebeest said...

*Salivates*

That sounds like a full cup of Cafe Maya. HMMMMMMMMM.

3:55 PM  
Blogger Kirsten said...

Mmmmm. Sounds good

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home