Thursday, June 29, 2006

pleasure post three!

I present pleasure post three. You may notice this features a female: Miss Keira Knightly. This is because she is completely beautiful and I love her to bits! Again there are two pictures, both LOVELY! I particularly like her in Love, Actually. She's pretty and I like her. I hope this post is as pleasurable as the other two. Who knows which other beautiful people may get a post dedicated to them, famous and real! If you think you deserve a post poke me.
In other news today I saw my lovely Habiba and her gorgeous little brother, whose name I cannot spell. He's nearly three and he is is SO cute! He's lovely! He likes piggybacks and spent the good part of an hour on my back. He nearly fell asleep there! Steve popped round after Thorpe Park. Now I'm being called to cook dinner for my own brothers. Bye bye.

7 Comments:

Blogger FreeWildebeest said...

Compression artifacts ahoy!

She's too perfect if you ask me anyway.

1:09 PM  
Blogger HHM said...

Now, I like this one.

1:26 PM  
Blogger HHM said...

Perfection's cool with me!

Too perfect? How come people seem to be craving disappointment recently?

1:36 PM  
Blogger Chard said...

Girl...

3:14 AM  
Blogger HHM said...

I sense a lot of high expressed emotion in these comments. May I ask the reasons underlying these malevolent thoughts?

10:10 AM  
Blogger FreeWildebeest said...

Mine was just an inherent fear of perfection. Or at least painted on perfection.

2:06 PM  
Blogger FreeWildebeest said...

I meant suspicion, not fear!

oooh errrr...

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home