Thursday, May 25, 2006

pictorial post

The time has come when I've decided to put some pretty things online. Thus I present three wonderful pictures.


Firstly I show my card tower. It may not be as impressive or big as those built by Ol' Dave (Dave C- the one with the less impressive hair), but I am damned proud of it. I managed to put two whole cards in WITHOUT BLUETACK before it fell over. You may laugh but that was an achievement for me. What you see in the background is a fantastic rugby ball, which Luke recieved for his birthday once from a friend... and a set of wooden drawers. Oh, and some paper; I believe it to be some homework, which is now long completed and handed in. This is a very old picture, but I wanted to show off my card tower skills.

Yum, next I show a flower. This flower is a lovely and very gorgeous lily which was found very cheaply in Tescos (I LOVE TESCOS!), then lived in a vase by the curtains for a week or so, and managed to stain the curtain lots and lots. It's okay though 'cause the curtain is super old, and vaguely patterned. So, overall it doesn't matter all that much. The point is, I took a picture of one of these lilies and this is that picture.


Finally I show some glasses. This picture was taken in the South of France, last summer. The glasses were bought from a beautiful town called Biot, which is very sweet. The best thing about this place is the glass-making factory. You can stand and watch sexy French guys making lots of gorgeous glasswear. It's brilliant! The second best thing about this place is the bus service- they run on time! This is not quite as hormone-driven as the best thing, but still, it's amazing!

So, that's it, my pictorial post of the week. I hope you've enjoyed it. Lots of love and hugs to all. Yours titch xxxx

2 Comments:

Blogger Dauve said...

NO ONE WILL PWN MY CARD TOWERS!!!

I still r 1337 :)

3:12 AM  
Blogger FreeWildebeest said...

0wN4ge with the card tower.

Yay for lilies, even if they do mean death according to Hane.

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home