Friday, June 23, 2006

pleasure post two!

Following pleasure post one Steve said an interesting thing:
"well, give it about 20 or so years, and he won't be looking so great... Enjoy it while you can." I'm not even going to comment on Richard's EVIL comment. To Steve's comment I have to say, I wish to differ. Thus I present pleasure post two, which has a point other than being pleasurable. Pleasure post two proves that we can gain pleasure from people's gorgeous looks even once they are past their prime.
Christian Slater was a born in the late 60s. Now he is in his forties and, no offense to him, but he was more beautiful in the past.
I don't know where the first picture is from, but the second is from the film Heathers, which is a really good film. I love it to bits! Anyway, now I must be off. I hope pleasure post two brings as much, if not more, pleasure as pleasure post one. Love to all.

2 Comments:

Blogger FreeWildebeest said...

I think I prefered post number one. But that might just be me...

4:35 PM  
Blogger Chard said...

Girl...

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home