Thursday, June 15, 2006

current affairs

Currently I am involved in no affairs... so far as I know. But yeah.
FOOTBALL! Everybody seems to have failed to notice that the WORLD CUP is currently in progress. (Except Steve- well done Steve. I'm proud of you.) Admittedly you may not be football fans but COME ON GUYS! This is the World Cup! It happens once every 4 years. The last time the world cup happened I was in my pre-teen years. That's how long ago it was! France have not scored a goal in the World Cup for 8 years! Eight years! That is a bloody long time! I watched the England vs Paraguay match on Saturday and was VERY disappointed in our performance. The Cote D'Ivoire vs Argentina was, I think, the best match so far. Brazil were shockingly boring.
EXERCISE! I went kiting the other day. There wasn't much wind but it was nice. The sky was all blue and my kite is blue so it was very pretty! I kited barefoot, which was especially nice because it meant that the exercise was more multisensual. I love the feel of fresh grass between my toes.
EXAMS! Yes, I'm doing them. I have maybe seven left. So far they've all gone decently, I guess. I will never do another History paper, another question on the lives of ancient Romans. I will never have another Maths lesson. Ever. In my life. I'm really sad about that. I like maths, freak that I am.
VIOLENCE! I got punched in the face by Gabby yesterday. I got home and Henry pointed out I had a black eye. I was very amused. Gabby was very sorry. It was an accident, after all.
BOOKS! I've reading Catch-22. It's good. It's fun. I read it on the bus, coming home from school after evil, wicked exams. It cheers me up, but I am easily amused.
That must be it as I can think of no more things to say. Good luck to all those doing exams. I love you all lots and lots. Be good. Hugs.

2 Comments:

Blogger FreeWildebeest said...

I KEEP on reading that as knitting not kiting.

11:47 AM  
Blogger Dauve said...

Catch 22 eh? I started reading that a few years ago after I'd heard good things about it.

I found it really boring and stopped reading it after a couple of chapters. Ho hum. But then I'm not particularly appreciative of classic literature.

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home