Tuesday, June 27, 2006

--- -. .-.- . .. .... .- -.. .- -.. .-. . .- --

So, I have finished my exams. For the happiness of those who haven't finished I'm not going to rub it in. These exam things don't last that long and I, for one, think you're all fantastic!

Yesterday I went shopping. I went to many a-shop, including Ann Summers, which had a sale on. Some interesting things brought there. I went to H&M which was fun 'cause I like H&M and 'cause the guy at the till was very nice. Some birthday presents were brought, including a thong (the guy the thong is for is a complete lightweight and it is believed that he can be convinced to wear it after a few drinks) and the CUTEST cup with dogs on it for Dog. I got served in a pub, but only had one drink ('cause I'm good :D).

Today I woke up nice and early and spoke about hamsters in my mum's school (she teaches Year 1 kids) with Cake as my prop! He was loved by all, except the TA. I then returned home, made a mess in the kitchen trying to make iced coffee. I had icecream and yoghurt and cold coffee for lunch, while watching the second half of Fight Club (because I love it!). Went online, played chess with Dave, read a couple of blogs. That's about it so far. Later I am doing babysitting duties for some kids but I might get off early enough to go out for dinner! Which would be fun. Anyway, I really need to tidy the kitchen and my bedroom. *sigh*

Lots of love and hugs and kisses.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dauve said...

Methinks we need more games of chess.

10:31 AM  
Blogger FreeWildebeest said...

I agree with Steve. I still get IDed! Damn this patriarchy.

The rest sound fun though.

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home