Wednesday, July 26, 2006

100th post

When I clicked the button to make this post I realised it will be and is my 100th post, which makes it special, no? So, as I sit here thinking over my last 100 posts many memories come to mind. I remember my first ever picture post. It featured a jar of marmite. Oh marmite. I really like marmite. Here is the picture again, for your enjoyment.
Isn't it beautiful? Anyway, my reason for posting was actually to say I won't be able to talk much over the next few weeks but I'm not deserting you. Oooh. We're eating early tonight so I have to go and be eating. Hugs.

2 Comments:

Blogger FreeWildebeest said...

Have fun in France.

And did you know they have marmite flavour biscuits now? They are very nice.

12:31 PM  
Blogger RandomFan said...

I still have chilli flavoured beef from China... they weren't as nice...

4:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home