Thursday, July 20, 2006

it's NOT hot!

It's been too long since I last blogged. My excuses include that it wasn't working anyway and I was away. Anyway- here's what I've been up to.

Firstly I have some sad news. Many of you do not know my hamster Cake. I've been meaning to put a picture of him on for ages. I can't find it now. Well, Cake died. Cake is dead. I miss him every day. He died on the 7th July 2006 at about 5pm.

On a lighter note I went camping for a few days. It was very fun. There was a lot of alcohol, a guitar, not very much sleep. I saw a wild rabbit and we nearly got kicked off the campsite. It was great.

I saw Richard from Kent. We posted a letter and, well didn't really do much. It was nice though. Thank you, dear.

I took my Grandma to France for a week. She slept a lot and read a bit. I went swimming lots and did the shopping, cooking, etc. It was calm.

COFFEE- Just a small note on coffee. In France my Grandma insisted on buying DECAF coffee. DECAF!!! It was awful. I would have died from shock if they didn't have such gorgeous coffee icecream to keep me going.

Today I woke up at 6am (silly child that I am). I kicked everyone out of bed at the apropriate times and made them go to school/ work. Then I made my way over to Lee and saw Lex. We played bass guitar, listened to music and had brandy for lunch. It was nice.
Later I'm going to play tennis. It's not too hot to play tennis. I promise you it isn't. So yeah, that's about it. Sorry this post is very undertailed and stuff but I'm a lazy little thing. Also Luke should be home very soon and I'm going to force him to play tennis with me.

Hugs.

3 Comments:

Blogger FreeWildebeest said...

Awww, RIP Cake.

The rest of your time sounds fun.

10:26 AM  
Blogger Chard said...

We did a lot. You fell asleep.

5:19 AM  
Blogger Kirsten said...

Hugs for losing Cake.
But yay for the fun stuff. And for your blog working again.
Steve- don't be mean.

4:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home