Sunday, September 03, 2006

Quick post

I have ten minutes. I must be quick.

Most Exciting Events Recently: I got pyjamas for the first time in ten years. They're pinstripe blue and white. They are about ten times too big for me but I love them to bits. Once I've put some elastic in the trousers they will stop falling down when I stand up.
Fun Things I Got Up To Today: I had Red Bull for breakfast, did my homework, went to Tesco, saw the lovely Maxi, Anais and Soti, remembered to have dinner and watched Scrubs.
At School Things Go: well. I'm doing well in all my subjects so far (which isn't hard as I've only had two days of lessons, but still it's better to start off well than not. If I was struggling already I would be in a bit of poo, wouldn't I?)
Generally: things are good. I fixed things with Anais, who is my alterego so it's good that we are friends again.

That's probably about it. I didn't need ten minutes. I will post soon if I remember. Hugs and kisses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home