Thursday, December 28, 2006

A Stupid Idea If Ever I Heard One

The Little Coffee Freak has had many a stupid idea in her time, but this, I believe, is her most stupid.

The 2007 Manifesto of a Little Coffee Freak
From the 1st January until the 31st December no coffee will be drunk, no coffee beans will be consumed. The reason for this is that I might be chosen to go to Romania to help in an orphanage for a couple of weeks over the summer and IF I do get chosen then I will need to raise £1000. If I don't get chosen then I have decided I will bite back my pride and donate the money to the project anyway. As the project is in the summer I will only be able to donate half the sponsorship money to it this summer- and I will be evil and demand half the money raised at summer. (I have NO doubt in my mind that I won't manage this.) The other half would either go to Cancer Research, to the same Romanian Project next year (it's an annual project) or to university-and-gap-year-funds.

Woah, now I have to go. Byebye. If you want to sponsor me please email! x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home