Friday, November 24, 2006

DRUMS and VODKA!

Hello children. Recently a lot has been going on. I turned 17. I am now extremely old and obviously responsible. If pedestrians and road users are unlike I might be unleashed on the road (this will probably not be for a while as I do have work to do and have done absolutely nothing to find an instructer, etc). However, before I managed to get round to turning 17, Fan came round for coffee and cake (I'd promised him both and I kept my promise. :D My room was tidy (which is a rare occurance) so Fan was allowed in. As pictures, we played the drums, and then we played with Vodka Then we got inventive and played with Vodka on the drums! I bought 40 sachets of instant cappuccino, which tastes SO GOOD! It's gorgeous. Anyway, I have tried to interwieve (?) pictures of my evening with Fan into the post. Other things that happened were... I gave up Theatre Studies AS. NOT because it's a Mickey Mouse subject- I love it- but because I couldn't cope with all the subjects I was doing. Other fun things.... erm, I've joined a DofE group to do my Silver expeditions and my Gold. I'm gonna do them in a canoe! YAY! I loooove water. Hm, not much else has been a-going on. I've been working thousands, but that's not new. Oh yeah. On the 24th October I started kayaking... so about a month ago... on the Thames! It's amazing and very fun.... wet though- lots of innuendo. I've gone fully in twice and partly in a couple of times- all on purpose of course! I saw the Red Hot Chille Peppers and Keane and some super cool people called Bellowhead (or something like that). I went to a recording of Later with Jools Holland and it was very good- and completely free! This BloggerBeta thing is fun... they're working the alliteration! Rock on and smile! Huggles. Here is a pretty sunflower because it's bright and yayful! YAY!

5 Comments:

Blogger titch said...

Changed my mind. Blogger Beta is CONFUSING!

11:22 AM  
Blogger RandomFan said...

Yay for coffee and cake and drums and Vodka :D I still haven't touched my instant cappuccino...

4:50 PM  
Blogger Chard said...

I'm outraged you know :D

9:00 AM  
Blogger Kirsten said...

Happy Birthday! Sorry it's belatedly...

9:50 AM  
Blogger FreeWildebeest said...

!!!Birthday Happy. Woo for drums and Fan.

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home