Monday, October 16, 2006

VODKA RIDE!

Due to the speed at which my delightful hamster moves and the slow speed at which the camera works, these pictures are not amazing. However, they are the best pictures I have of her (as of yet) so look and say "Aaaw!"

This picture best displays her markings. Shamefully it also displays a worn t-shirt (belonging to Luke, but comandeered by... erm... myself), and my held-together-with-celotape-phone (which I love). I just want you to know, though, that I have NEVER seen a hamster with three distinct colours in their fur.


That is a picture of her running away from the camera... silly child. And this picture is the only one I have of her face. I promise when I have better pictures I will show you them. Isn't she gorgeous?

Woah, okay. Time has run out. I must toodle off downstairs and be quiet in my bedroom. Goodnight. xxx

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vodka is lovely.

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home